Join the ENVELON Team
Let’s shape the future together
ENVELON combines the dynamism of a start-up with the advantages of the corporate world: Flat hierarchies, innovative and practice-oriented approaches, and opportunities to quickly take on responsibility to shape our everyday work. We want to make a difference. How about you? We strive to build on the best of these worlds and incorporate an open culture, innovative thinking, practice-oriented approaches, and a comprehensive personal and professional development program. At ENVELON, nothing is more important for our mission than working with highly skilled and motivated employees.
“As a young company, we emphasize a dynamic approach to processes and decision-making – but our employees’ expertise forms the foundation. Working together, we want to grow, find intelligent answers to pressing issues, and help make the world a better place.”
Hans-Peter Merklein, CEO of Grenzebach Envelon GmbH
Working at ENVELON and Grenzebach
Our company is built on knowledge and collaboration. Within the multinational Grenzebach Group, everyone learns from each other on a daily basis to achieve great things. We offer our employees a wide range of attractive benefits and additional perks, including an attractive salary package, health and sports programs, and flexible working hours.:
1. Employment with an international, dynamic, family-owned company with flat hierarchies
- Focus on personal initiative and responsibility
- Collaboration with coworkers
- Rapid decision-making
2. Short lines of communication
- Relevant coworkers are involved in processes from the very beginning.
- Transparent knowledge and information sharing.
- Effective collaboration between coworkers.
- Regular feedback meetings between employees and managers.
- Appreciation and recognition through open a culture.
- Digital communication platforms that provide effective information sharing and communication in the office and while mobile working.
3. Independent and varied tasks
- We work together every day to help make the world a better place to live now and for future generations to come.
- We offer a wide range of tasks.
- We value and support motivated employees who assume responsibility.
- We offer freedom to develop personally.
- We offer employees the opportunity to apply for available internal positions first.
4. Wide range of advanced training opportunities
- Personalized development plans.
- Job-specific and project-specific training.
- Systematic, active employee development.
- Connected learning.
- Web-based training.
5. International opportunities and assignments abroad
- We support and promote international employee exchange.
- Assignments abroad at our locations and international student exchange within the framework of our university partnerships.
- Internships abroad.
- Vocational trainee exchange.
- Expat programs.
6. Extensive onboarding phase
- Mentoring model to facilitate new employee onboarding.
- Continuous support from experienced coworkers.
- Personalized onboarding plans to guide the onboarding process.
- We take time to answer your questions.
7. Regular events for and with employees
- Holiday celebration parties.
- Summer festival
- Company athletic team activities (e.g., soccer, volleyball, and company run).
- Additional team-building events.
8. Effective health promotion
- Bike leasing.
- Annual flu shot.
- Ergonomic office workstations.
- Free filtered water dispensers.
- Alternative medicine access.
9. Work-life balance in action
- Flexible working hours for better work-life balance.
- 30 days of leave per year.
- Ability to work part-time.
- Remote working.
- Subsidized company cafeteria.
- Work anniversary bonuses.
- Special occasion gifts for special occasions such as weddings, births, or retirement.
- Pension plan.
- Group accident insurance policy.
The job has to be right for you – not the other way around
We want to grow together and therefore provide a wide range of benefits and entry-level opportunities. That’s why we offer customized programs and positions for a variety of levels, ranging from high school and university students to recent graduates and experienced professionals. You can find a selection of currently available positions on the Grenzebach Group career site.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
Human Resources Grenzebach
+49 906 982-2000